Stanley Halls is a Grade II listed set of buildings which host a wide range of events, performance and music gigs, alongside having a range of resident artists in our studios and co-working spaces. At the heart of the building is Stanley Social, our cafe.
Job Title: Barista
We are searching for an engaging, courteous Barista who is passionate about food and beverage preparation. The barista will greet customers, take orders, accept payment, and prepare and serve food and drinks. You will also maintain a clean and well-stocked workspace and dining area. The successful candidate should be committed to providing customers with excellent service from the moment they walk through the door until they leave the venue.
- Welcoming customers, informing them about what we sell, and also the nature of Stanley Halls as an Arts & Performance Venue
- Opening & closing Stanley’s Social
- Preparing food and coffee
- Cleaning & restocking work and dining areas
- Stocktaking and replenishing items in display cases and in-stock cupboards
- Monitor stock wastage and use-by dates
- Adhering to all food safety regulations and quality controls
- Ensuring the completion of daily financial procedures
- Adhering to the conditions of our Premises Licence
- Adhere to the rules & regulations in place regarding the sale of alcohol
- To carry out any other duties as may be notified to you by management
- 1+ Year of Barista experience within the specialty coffee industry
- Able to dial in a grinder, maintain, shot quality, and texture milk to a silky smoothness for latte art
- A real passion for coffee
- Excellent English speaking skills
- Great customer service
- Reliable & Flexible
- Experience in opening & closing premises
3 days per week minimum on a rotating shift pattern
How to Apply
Please email Ashley, Bars Manager, on firstname.lastname@example.org with CV and Cover Letter. The deadline is Wednesday 20th November with interviews/trail shifts to take place week commencing 25th November.