Stanley Halls is a Grade II listed set of buildings which host a wide range of events, performance and music gigs. We have a busy evening programme and are looking to expand our pool of casual staff.
Job Title: Bartender
We are searching for an engaging, courteous Bartender who is passionate about beverage preparation. The bartender will greet customers, take orders, accept payment, and prepare and drinks. You will also maintain a clean and well-stocked workspace & seating area. The successful candidate should be committed to providing customers with excellent service from the moment they walk through the door until they leave the venue.
- Welcoming customers, informing them about what we sell, and also the nature of Stanley Halls as an Arts & Performance Venue
- To ensure that the guests’ needs and requirements are met to the highest standard.
- To deal with any customer complaints in a professional manner and to notify management of these as soon as able.
- To report and where possible take action on incidents of accidents or damage.
- Opening & closing the bar
- You are responsible for the efficient dispensing and servicing of drinks
- Ensure the bar & surrounding areas are kept clean and tidy at all times
- Stock taking and replenishing items in display cases and in stock cupboards
- Monitor stock wastage and use-by dates
- Ensuring the completion of daily financial procedures
- To adhere to fire safety and fire evacuation as instructed.
- Adhering to all food safety regulations and quality controls
- Adhering to the conditions of our Premises Licence
- Adhering to the rules & regulations in place regarding the sale of alcohol
- To carry out any other duties as may be notified to you by management
- Experience working in a bar, pub etc
- Excellent English speaking skills
- Great customer service
- Presentable, reliable & flexible
- Experience in opening & closing premises
- Experience in financial opening and closing procedures
Zero hour contract
£9.00 per hour
How to Apply
Please email Ashley, Bars Manager, on firstname.lastname@example.org with CV and Cover Letter.