Stanley Halls is a Grade II listed set of buildings which host a wide range of events, performance and music gigs, alongside having a range of resident artists in our studios and co-working spaces.
Job Title: Cleaner
We are looking for a Cleaner to take care of our facilities and carry out cleaning and maintenance duties. The goal is to keep our building in a clean and orderly condition.
- Clean designated facility areas (vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, emptying bins etc)
- Adhere to daily, weekly & monthly cleaning schedules
- Carry out deep cleaning tasks when needed
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Occasional portering duties
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Adhere to fire safety and evacuation policies as instructed
- To carry out any other duties as may be notified to you by management
- Proven working experience as a cleaner
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Able to work well within a team as well as work independently
- Sunday, Monday, Thursday evening every week with a minimum of 2 hours each night.
- Flexibility with said hours is key, as cleaning will often take place after evening events.
- Opportunity for overtime will be available
How to Apply
Please email Amie, Operations Manager, on email@example.com with CV and Cover Letter. The deadline is Wednesday 20th November with interviews/trail shifts to take place week commencing 25th November.